Tyler Vitello Photo Video

This blog is about me and what I like to shoot. I will be posting random works of photography and cinematography on here.
This is for anyone who cares to look at it. Please enjoy.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Videos

DC slow mo from nfc565 on Vimeo.



promo 09 from nfc565 on Vimeo.



Nate Skate from nfc565 on Vimeo.



HD version of spring break fun from nfc565 on Vimeo.



Kevin Snowboard from nfc565 on Vimeo.



a collection of some of my videos. some old, some not as old. Should be putting a new one up soon hopefully....if this rain ever stops that is.

2 comments:

  1. tyler i like your photos your vids are too nice. your my idol i have a d90 whats ur favorite chamera of all time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i forgot to tell u i love snowboarding to i have burton custom hbu?

    ReplyDelete