Tyler Vitello Photo Video

This blog is about me and what I like to shoot. I will be posting random works of photography and cinematography on here.
This is for anyone who cares to look at it. Please enjoy.

Monday, August 30, 2010

snailin'

im currently 'snailing' across the US. I say snailing because all of my wordly possessions are contained within my vehicle, my home is with me, like a snail. I left Northern VA early sunday morning at 6 am, stopped off at Kettering, Ohio to skate the DC skate plaza. stopped to visit family in the chicago area and sleep. Today (monday) i headed up to wisconsin to visit more family. I am going to be skating/shooting the next few days and then make the final stretch to Colorado where i will finish up the collective edit of the trip. stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment