Tyler Vitello Photo Video

This blog is about me and what I like to shoot. I will be posting random works of photography and cinematography on here.
This is for anyone who cares to look at it. Please enjoy.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Finally Back

After a long hiatus of, skating, sleeping, working, driving, waiting, and bojangling, I'm finally settled into CO. Ive gotten my license plates and CO Drivers License. Its official and I love it here. here are some long lost photos that have been sitting on my hard drive and a few from here in CO.





































































here are a few videos ive put together since ive been here:

A Day of Skating from Tyler Vitello on Vimeo.

a day of skateboarding featuring me, Tyler Vitello.

I filmed all stationary shots were of me at Green Valley Ranch and Cole McGlinay Filmed all of the Parker Skatepark stuff.

Edited by me.

Didnt get as many clips as i wanted because the battery to my camera died, but im just glad im gettin new clips! more to come.



Cant Think of a Name from Tyler Vitello on Vimeo.

I cant think of a name for this video.


Filmed and edited by Tyler Vitello

featuring:
Marcus Corich
"Pidgeon"
Mike Peterson
Tyler Vitello

Shot at Castle Rock Skatepark and Pidgeon's Mini ramp.
Special thanks to Mike, who let me use his steadycam in a few shots. All other shots were just the barebones 5d mk2 with no stabilization.





(By the way, I make money for any clicks of the ads on the blog...click)

1 comment:

  1. beautiful photos ~ looks amazing out there

    "(By the way, I make money for any clicks of the ads on the blog...click)"

    LOL


    http://scroogle.org/cgi-bin/scraper.htm

    ReplyDelete